Tasting Room Hours
Saturday & Sunday, 11am-5pm - (see below)
WILL BE OPEN FEB. 3-5 AND FEB. 10-12.
CLOSED FEBRUARY 13TH UNTIL APRIL 1ST.
Wine Tasting Fee:
You may choose to only sample 2 wines which is complimentary or 8 samples for $5.50 or taste them all (11-12 wines) for $8.50. We offer our logo glass for $3 plus tax so you do not need to pay for a glass you may not want or need.
Please join us for a tasting of our wines and self-guided tour of the vineyard during our regular business hours. If you plan on visiting with a group of 8 or more during regular business hours, please call ahead.
Private tastings and tours for groups on non-business days/hours by appointment.
Visiting with your dogs?
Visiting with your children?
Taylor Brooke Winery Annual Scholarship
Richard and Linda Auger, owners of Taylor Brooke Winery in Woodstock, CT have established an annual scholarship of $500 to be awarded to a graduating senior from Woodstock Academy.
Read the complete press release.
2014: Tess Hebert
2011: Lukas Almquist, Woodstock
2010: Jaqueline Kulig, Pomfret
2009: Jonathan Trudeau, Woodstock
2008: Johnny McCarthy, Pomfret
Tart on the front and dry on the finish, this wine is a must for Thanksgiving!
Come in out of the cold of winter and escape into a Mediterranean fantasy.
Taylor Brooke in the News
• Zima's legacy: Wine Dog 1
Denise Coffey -- ReminderNews, September 8, 2012
• Passports open world of Connecticut wines
Kate Bucklin and James Mosher -- The Bulletin, June 3, 2012
• Can Small Be Revolutionary Too?
Sarah Miner -- WNPR, June 27, 2012
• Taylor Brooke Winery awards its 4th annual scholarship
• Taylor Brooke Winery in Woodstock: A Party of Tastes in Your Mouth
Elyssa Millspaugh -- Patch.com, August 7, 2011
• Woodstock winery highlighted at the state capitol
The Woodstock Villager, April 29, 2011
• The perfect cure for congestion
Ellen Albanese -- The Boston Globe, May 18, 2011
• Finding a variety of wines off the beaten path
Ellen Albanese -- The Boston Globe, July 25, 2010
• Woodstock Winery Owner Named to State Wine Farm Council
• Taylor Brooke Winery awards its 1st annual scholarship
• Adopt-A-Vine Programs Bring
Consumers Into The Family
Jane Firstenfeld -- WINES&VINES, APRIL 2006
• Wineries are thriving in Connecticut
Chrissy Persico -- Daily News, July 16, 2006
Taylor Brooke Reviews
• "Taylor Made Wine"
Review by Connecticut Museum Quest