Experience the Vintage
of CT’s Quiet Corner
NOW OPEN FOR OUTDOOR SEATING!
Some important information to know before you come:
FULL LIST OF NEW POLICIES
- All guests must be 21+
- All guests must wear masks at all times, except when at the table.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Please check in with the host to be assigned to a designated area.
- Tables may not be moved. They are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own blankets and chairs are allowed by the big tree and on the vineyard hill.
- No reservations. First come, first served.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after every use
- Only Taylor Brooke alcohol may be consumed on the property.
- All beer and wine must be opened and served by staff
- Wine flights only available at the winery. No traditional wine tastings will be offered at this time. Wine by the glass and bottle available at both winery and brewery.
- The tasting room is open for retail wine purchases. Please see the host if you are interested in the gift area.
- You are welcome to bring your own food; no outside alcohol.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at the entrance to both buildings and at other sites throughout the property.
- Curbside pick up still available for wine and beer at the brewery.
- No pets allowed. Only ADA service dogs.
- Smoking in parking lots only.
- Guests are welcome to explore the property. Please observe all signs. DO NOT EAT THE GRAPES.
- Please do not leave your car here if you leave the property. If you are having an emergency and must leave your car on site, please inform the staff of your situation. Any vehicle left on site after closing without permission will be towed at the owner’s expense.